Position Title: Cleaner
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||Based On NTA Salary Scale|
|Vacancy Number:||AMA– # 51-9-2022|
|No. Of Jobs:||1|
|Organization:||Afghan Midwives Association|
|Years of Experience:||2-4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||12 Months|
|Education:||High School Diploma|
About Afghan Midwives Association:
The AMA is the technical body for midwifery education, professional development and policies that enable every midwife in Afghanistan so midwives can practice the highest level of care for the mothers and newborn of the country. The AMA is a member of key national and international forums. For example, AMA is an active member of the Human Resource Development Task Force, National Reproductive Health Task Force, The Maternal Newborn Health committee, Afghan Women Network and Secretariat for National Nursing and Midwifery Steering Committee. Similarly, at regional and international level AMA is an active member of the International Confederation of Midwives (ICM), White Ribbon Alliance (WRA) for the safe motherhood and women empowerment, also member of the Asia Midwifery Regional Resource Centre.
Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors of various types. Dusting ceilings, light fittings, countertops, and loose furniture. Scrubbing and sanitizing toilets, sinks, and kitchen fixtures. Emptying trash cans. Washing and drying windows. Liaising with the line manager to ensure that you have sufficient cleaning products at all times. Reporting any breakages that occur during the cleaning process. Informing the line manager of repairs that need to be done.
- High school diploma or equivalent is advantageous.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Able to use a variety of cleaning products and equipment.
- Able to complete tasks on time with minimal supervision.
- Available to work mornings and evenings, plus weekends, as needed.
- Cleaning tasks such as dusting, mopping, sweeping, waxing floors and vacuuming
- Refilling supplies, such as toilet paper and paper towels
- Cleaning spills, broken glass and other messes up as quickly as possible
- Coordinating duties with other cleaners
- Performing maintenance activities related to cleaning such as ensuring bathrooms are sanitary
- Ordering new cleaning supplies as needed
Interested qualified candidates should submit a full CV (maximum three pages) with a cover letter explaining their motivation in applying for the job and highlighting their relevant skills and experience;
To apply online please send your application / CV
Subject line must be: (Cleaner/AMA– #51-9-2022) otherwise your application may not have considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for written test and interview.