Sr. Admin & HR Officer
About Afghan Midwives Association:
Afghan Midwives Association (AMA)
The AMA is the technical body for midwifery education, professional development and policies that enable every midwife in Afghanistan so midwives can practice the highest level of care for the mothers and new born of the country. The AMA is a member of key national and international forums. For example, AMA is an active member of the Human Resource Development Task Force, National Reproductive Health Task Force, The Maternal New born Health committee, Afghanistan Midwifery & Nursing Education and Accreditation Board, Afghan Women Network and Secretariat for National Nursing and Midwifery Steering Committee. Similarly, at regional and international level AMA is an active member of the International Confederation of Midwives (ICM), White Ribbon Alliance (WRA) for the safe motherhood and women empowerment; also, member of the Asia Midwifery Regional Resource Centre.
Admin, HR Senior Officer Role overview
The Admin, HR Senior Officer is a multi-tasked position. He/she will be responsible for supervising support staff, HR & Admin Officer responsibilities include processing employee data, updating company policies and assisting in the hiring process.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Make sure that the vehicles log books are maintained properly for vehicle movements
• Make sure that all vehicles’ licenses are update and process for updating licenses well in advance
• Tracking fuel log book for generator and vehicles
• Processing of purchase request and maintaining records
• Physical verification of fixed assets and inventories and updating the register on monthly basis
• Tagging items of fixed assets for new purchases and update register
• Act as security contact point and update all staff on security issues
• Make sure that visitors’ log book is maintained and recorded
• Make sure that all assets are in good condition and maintained properly.
• Supervise support staff; drivers, security guards and cleaners and ensure their best performance.
• Ensure that the office premises are clean and neat,
• Carry out travel arrangements, accommodation.
• Prepare timely utilities payment (electricity, water, internet) for office
• Prepare rental payment and serve notices.
Human Resource Responsibility:
• Review attendance sheet on daily basis and make sure that all present staff has registered in attendance
• Announce new positions as per approved TORs in job portals as identified in job announcements as well as AMA website.
• Make sure that all recruitment processes are properly followed for new recruitments and recorded.
• Prepare HR files for new staff and ensuring proper and complete HR files for current staff
• Prepare monthly payroll, process its approval and make sure that the salaries are paid within the agreed time line.
• Prepare time sheet and pay slips for all staff on monthly basis and process its approval accordingly.
• Assist his/her supervisor in conducting annual performance evaluation of staff and maintaining records.
• Provide logistical support to relevant staff in organizing meetings/workshops/seminars
• Assist other staff in arranging accommodation and lodging for staff and Board members as and when required.
• Ensure the timely conduct of performance and salary evaluations for every Staff member based on policy
• Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor
• Bachelor Degree in Business administration (BBA) or any other relevant filed from a recognized University.
• At least 3 to 4 years of working experience in administration and HR is required.
• Experience in staff management is required.
• Proven accounting, payroll and personal management skill
• Expertise in MS office package particularly MS Excel Demonstrated ability to train and build capacity of others
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
Interested qualified candidates should submit a full CV (maximum three pages) with a cover letter explaining their motivation in applying for the job and highlighting their relevant skills and experience;
To apply online please send your application / CV
Subject line must be: (Sr. Admin & HR Officer / AMA– #43-4-2022) otherwise your application may not have considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for written test and interview.
Job number: AMA– #43-4-2022
Duty station: Kabul, AMA Main Office
Application deadline: 18 April 2022