Position Title: Technical Assistant
|Based On NTA Salary Scale
|AMA– # 47-7-2022
|No. Of Jobs:
|Afghan Midwives Association
|Years of Experience:
|Minimum 2 years experience in field of Midwifery, and 1 year experience in relevant position
|Diploma or bachelor degree in Midwifery.
About Afghan Midwives Association:
Afghan Midwives Association
The AMA is the technical body for midwifery education, professional development and policies that enable every midwife in Afghanistan so midwives can practice the highest level of care for the mothers and new born of the country. The AMA is a member of key national and international forums. For example, AMA is an active member of the Human Resource Development Task Force, National Reproductive Health Task Force, The Maternal New Born Health committee, Afghan Women Network and Secretariat for National Nursing and Midwifery Steering Committee. Similarly, at regional and international level AMA is an active member of the International Confederation of Midwives (ICM), White Ribbon Alliance (WRA) for the safe motherhood and women empowerment; also, member of the Asia Midwifery Regional Resource Centre.
The overall purpose of this position is to technical support the project under the direction of the technical advisor. The technical assistant’s role is mainly to support the advisor regarding the project implementation and any task, delegated by her supervisor.
- Under the direction of the technical advisor, coordinate with the team on project implementation.
- Assist the Midwifery Technical advisor in the coordination of the establishment of a national task force committee (AMA, ANMC, AFIAT, MoPH, Midwifery stakeholders) with close coordination of MoPH.
- Assist the Midwifery Technical in the Instructional design training for Kabul and regions.
- Assist for coordination of training in Kabul and others five regions zoon’s level of Afghanistan.
- Documentation of all projects training and activities.
- Support the Technical Advisor for reviewing the mentorship package to insure the WHO new recommendation for intra partum care and RMC and integrate the nutrition services related to mothers and new-borns to the AMA mentorship package).
- Assist for coordinate of the project management activities, resources, equipment and information.
- Support for maintaining comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Participate at AMA staff meetings when necessary.
- Participate at AMA activities assigned by the AMA Technical Advisor.
- Assist and attends required trainings and meetings both inside and outside the AMA Office.
- Develops comprehensive work plan, and structure in coordination with technical advisor.
- Assist in the implementation of all technical activities of the project according to the AMA mission.
- Carries out any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Prepare monthly action plan and monthly report.
- Maintain comprehensive project documentation (reports).
- Travel to provinces based project need.
• Diploma or bachelor degree in Midwifery.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in field of midwifery
• Minimum of 1 years work experience in a relevant position
Interested qualified candidates should submit a full CV (maximum three pages) with a cover letter explaining their motivation in applying for the job and highlighting their relevant skills and experience;
To apply online please send your application / CV
Subject line must be: (Technical Assistant / AMA– #47-7-2022) otherwise your application may not have considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for written test and interview.
Job number: AMA– #47-7-72022
Duty station: Kabul, AMA Main Office
Application deadline: 23 July ,2022